Prof. MARIO G. MIRANDA II, Ph.D.
Vice President for Information and Communications Technology Center
(Head, Technical and Student Services)
NETWORK ADMINISTRATION AND TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
Department Head, ICTC – Network Administration and Technical Department
Carmelo C. Bajos
Technical Support Specialist 5
Roland D. Gurvarra
Technical Support Specialist 4
Lazaro C. Puno III
Technical Support Specialist 3
Jessie D. Gerella
Technical Support Specialist 2
Hesedh A. Padillo, MIT
Technical Support Specialist 1
Charlie James J. Torino
Joel T. Lucido
Samuel S. Soria
Maechael Angelus A. Ramos
Kyden Carl A. Zalameda
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION AND PROGRAMMING DEPARTMENT
Department Head, ICTC – Systems Administration and Programming Department
Ariel F. Serrano
Michelle B. Ramos, MIT
Joshua Angelo T. Naluz
Assistant Database Administrator
Educational Technology Specialist 3
Celson Titus A. Obedoza
Educational Technology Specialist 2
Lorenzo Miguel B. Castro
Educational Technology Specialist 1
Brian Jose S. Rillera
Motion Graphics Designer
Jeffrey R. Mirabel
Web Graphics Designer
Karel Mark G. Mercado, MIT
Web Application Programmer
Glen Paul D. Choco
Web Content Writer & concurrent Social Media Coordinator
Liliosa Kamille B. Suarez
ID Specialist 2
Neptali P. Cortez
ID Specialist 1
Frances Mitzi Thea C. Mamuyac
Mara D. Aguja, MBA
Information and Communications Technology Center
Philippine Christian University’s – Information and Communications Technology Center (ICTC/ PCU-ICTC) plans, operates and supports the university’s IT infrastructure, enabling support service unit users to carry out their roles efficiently, productively and securely. The ICTC was established to provide the highest quality service responsive in meeting the information needs and computing requirements of both the academic community and the various administrative units in the University.
The ICTC is the University’s technological arm and the central IT unit in charge with establishing, monitoring and maintaining information technology systems and services for the PCU Manila campus, PCU Dasmariñas campus and the PCU Mary Johnston College of Nursing (MJCN) campus.
The goal of the ICTC is to increase the university’s competitiveness thru continuous improvement by integrating Information Technology solutions in the University’s administrative and academic functions. Its role is to provide and realize a modern, robust, reliable, safe, secure unified IT infrastructure that delivers high-quality IT services to the University stakeholders.
To provide exceptional technology solutions thru innovation, systematic management of resources and delivery of holistic services to support the faculty, staff and students of Philippine Christian University (PCU). In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with the University community to understand the Information Technology needs of the faculty, staff, the administration, the PCU alumni and the PCU students.
- Provide leadership and planning for the effective and strategic use of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
To be recognized as a high performance team providing technology excellence that advances learning, teaching, research and student formation in alignment with the University’s core values: faith, character and service.
Our Core Purpose shall give directions to all facets of the University’s strategic, tactical and operational services, we shall:
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain quality automated information systems and evaluate these systems annually.
- Develop and cater to a high-end, versatile and dynamic website that addresses the needs of the University community.
- Proactively respond to the information needs and database support requirements of the University.
- Provide the finest, reliable, dependable technology infrastructure responsive and consistent with the standards of Information Technology among schools and universities today and beyond.
Our Core Values shall drive and guide us as we serve the University community. As the team members and resource personnel of the IT Department, we are committed to:
- Collaboration: Dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with key stakeholders (University Community).
- Continuous Improvement: Strive for operational excellence through the on-going development of the staff and the institution of higher learning as a whole.
- Innovation: Encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: Listen to, respect, and care for the PCU administration, faculty, staff, students, the PCU alumni, and one another, both professionally and personally.
- Service: Strive to provide excellent service by being consistent, agile, reliable, and accessible to all.
- Transparency: Leverage open communications and thoughtful business processes among PCU offices and to be accountable in our interactions and our respective work.
To provide a robust, reliable, cost effective and sustainable computing environment in support of all academic and administrative needs of the University Community.
☎️: (+632) 5310-0078
☎️: (+632) 8524-7684
✉️: email@example.com (PCU email & bluebook concerns)
✉️: firstname.lastname@example.org (PCU ID concerns)
✉️: email@example.com (PCU Myportal Concerns)