Frequently Asked Questions
- You would not be able to upload new files or photos in your PCU Google Drive
- You cannot back up any photos or videos that have been synced in your PCU Google Photos.
- Sending and Receiving emails will be restricted. You may not be able to receive or send emails.
- You would not be able to create new files on collaborative contents in you PCU Google Docs, Google sheets, Google Slides, Google Forms, etc.
- You would not be able to do voice recording in your PCU Google Recorder.
You can still sign in to and access your “@pcu.edu.ph” Google Account.
If you wish to upload, send and receive emails, and use collaborative content apps, please remove unnecessary files to reduce storage usage in your PCU Google Drive, Google Photos and Gmail Account.