Student Services Office
The Office of Student Affairs affirms to be an effective partner of the entire academic community towards the fulfillment of meaningful, pro-social, and holistic student development program in a humane and globalizing society.
- To uphold the University’s vision and mission, policies and programs for total student development;
- To unify the diverse student population with integrated year-round programs;
- To foster competitive and healthy activities geared towards balanced academic and campus exposures;
- To develop student potentials through regularized leadership trainings;
- To nurture spirituality and God-centeredness founded on Christian faith;
- To enable faculty advisors to effectively manage the organization advisees towards goal accomplishment;
- To provide an avenue for full expression of students’ creativity through culture and arts;
- To sensitize students with strong social orientation through community outreach and extension services; and
- To complement the university’s security measures to promote peace and order in the campus.
- Handles traffic of student-related information;
- Handles accreditation and evaluation of student organizations;
- Approves and monitors student organization activities;
- Evaluates and approves materials for posting; and
- Assists in all kinds of student problems as deemed fit and proper.