Ph.D. in Business and Management
Revelino D. Garcia , Ph.D.
Dean, Graduate School of Business and Management (GSBM)
Vision and Mission
Vision. An effective instrument in establishing high quality graduate studies in business that meet the needs and demands of the new world economic order in the third millennium and onward.
Mission. We, at the Graduate School in Business and Management are committed to provide quintessential advanced and integrated business and risk management education with Christian faith and ethics to provide effective and competent business managers to propel the business and economic communities of the country.
The dynamic environmental changes taking place in the national as well as global community demand that administrators must be developmental and enterprising in their thinking and training. Toward this end, the PCU Graduate School through its post Graduate Programs in Development Administration and Business Management, aims to:
- Train administrators and potential administrators to make relevant decisions based on the applications of theories and concepts in administration of development and business management viewed in macro and micro levels from national and supra natural perspectives employing multi-disciplinary approaches; and,
- -Develop executives to become prominent leaders in business and management in government and non-government organizations, church-related and social institutions, and other entities.
This section of the website is still under construction. Sorry for the inconvenience
Doctor of Philosophy in Business Management / in Development Administration
- International Finance
- Strategy Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Information Technology
- Engineering Management
- International Accountancy
- International Healthcare System
- International Tourism & Hospitality Management
- International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Trade and Business Law
- Real Estate Management
- Human Capital and Labor Relations
- Public Governance
- Education Governance
- Project Management
- Security Development Administration
- Political Economy & Government
- Environment Management
- Social Development
- Legal Studies