Philippine Christian University implements health safety protocols to ensure a healthy school and working environment by enforcing the following:
- Allow yourself to have a quick check-up before entering the campus;
- If you have an illness these past days, bring an Excuse Letter of absence along with a Medical Certificate;
- Body temperature will be checked by the campus security guards before proceeding.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer for hand sanitizing.
- For asthmatic person, you must bring your puff/medicine.
Temperature reading allowed: 36˚C – 37.5˚C.
If temperature is higher than 37.5˚C, you will be referred to an isolation booth for a temperature re-checks within 5 minutes.
How we sanitize and Disinfect our Campus?
We prioritize cleaning the following:
- Campus Room;
- Other Campus facilities.