External Affairs Office
The PCU Alumni Affairs Office, under the External Affairs Directorate, is in charge of alumni activities, alumni chapters, fund raising and linkages, and alumni affairs. It seeks to strengthen the participation, involvement, commitment and support of the alumni to PCU vision and mission through the programs, project and activities conducted by the University and the Alumni Association.
It encourages partnership and cooperation between PCU and PCU-AA in promoting the University in the community and in maintaining its positive Christian image. The AAO also ensures programs, services, networks and linkages to the alumni in coordination with the various University centers/colleges, institutional committees and the alumni association. It also represents PCU and PCU-AA at institutional and alumni programs, events and activities, locally, on or off campus, and internationally whenever possible.
- Coordinate, facilitate and monitor institutional programs and services to PCU Alumni;
- Assist the PCU-AA in planning and implementing its programs, projects and activities;
- Establish professional and social linkages and networks between PCU, PCU-AA, inter-university Alumni Associations/offices, government and non-government relations and friends, locally and internationally;
- Maintain and upgrade data bank of alumni records/directory; and
- Publish news and information pertaining to the alumni.