ACSCU – AAI Level III Re-Accreditation Status
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Rodina B. Autencio,MAEd
“It is my great pleasure to welcome you to the PCU Elementary department. I have been very blessed and grateful to have played a role in the continuous development of Union Elementary School. It is here where I have been humbled by the grace of God, equipped by field experience, trained by my supervisors, and showered with love and affection by my colleagues, and pupils. Life in the academe has time and again proved to be difficult yet fulfilling. We have been tried and tested multiple times and in varying intensities, but PCU has stood its ground, always coming on top, performing even better than before.
In the words of Greek philosopher, Heraclitus, “the only constant in life is change”. The challenges brought about by the pandemic made so much changes in the lives of people, but it did not hinder the incessant need of learning. Instead, it became our drive to strengthen our hold on quality education which led to a progressive understanding of technology immersion in education. UES swiftly adapted as the need arose, yet our faculty remains as lenient and considerate as ever. We remain true to the pillars on which our institution stands, Faith, Character, and Service.
May we all work together, teachers, parents, and pupils; to see Union Elementary School be brought into a new light, reach greater heights, and give God all the glory and praises. May our ever-loving Father bless this academic institution founded in His Holy name, then, now, and forever.”
Union Elementary SchoolS.Y. 2021-2022
DELA CRUZ, Maria Lorena D.
DUQUE, Jean - Louis M.
LAGMAN, Dorcas S.
LEE, Raquel B.
NOLLA, Ferdinand P.
PADUA, Cristina L.
PARAS, Maria Teresa M.
PUNZALAN, Liberty H.
SANGALANG, Jasmin O.
SAN LUIS, Vivian V.
TOLOSA, Geronimo D
TOLOSA, Naomi R.
TUZON, Janeth C.
- 8:00am to 3:55pm
and Flexible Learning Education
The Philippine Christian University (PCU) Union Elementary School is committed to: develop in our children a strong Christian character and provide them with necessary skills to further their education, provide opportunities for them to pursue their goals for good citizenship and leadership, and prepare them to apply continuously the sound principles they have learned in upholding their values at all times.
PCU – UES MISSION STATEMENT
We, of the Philippine Christian University Union Elementary School are committed to:
- develop in our children strong Christian character
- provide our children with necessary skills to further their education
- provide opportunities for them to pursue their goals for good citizenship and leadership
- prepare them to apply continuously the sound principles they have learned in upholding their values at all times.
PCU – UES VISION STATEMENT
A distinctively strong Christian school dedicated to the enlightenment of children on the Christian faith and the building of academic foundation in preparation for their future roles as useful citizens.
PCU – UES OBJECTIVES
The PCU-UES aims to provide the children with a well-balanced academic programs and co-curricular activities to help them become active Christian who are:
- Service – oriented
- Socially aware, and
- Academically equipped individual.
The PCU – UES concentrates its efforts on the children’s:
- Commitment to Christ and the Christian way of life
- Acquisition of functional knowledge and skills that will prepare them for a higher aspirations,
- Awareness and concern for their social environment,
- Active participation in worthwhile activities.
The PCU – UES faculty, staff and administration aim to assist students to develop:
- Critical thinking,
- Desirable behavior and attitude
- Christian way of life,
- A community spirit dedicated to serving others.
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
- Collects Report Card (Form 138)/Summer Grade (Students with failed subject/s)
- Assess/Evaluates credentials for promotion or retention
- Gives-out registration form to be filled-out
- Signs Registration Form
- PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE
- Approves and signs Registration Form
- ACCOUNTING OFFICE
- Assess payments, discounts and scholarship grants
- Accept payments
- Gives-out receipt
- REGISTRAR’S OFFICE
- Collects the official and duly paid Registration Form
- Ranks and sections duly enrolled students