Faculty Research in PCU is being strengthened to help the colleges deal with low productivity in research outputs. It is a program by CRIM where faculty members are encouraged to conduct a study for one semester with a 6-unit load remuneration. For the first semester (September 6, 2017), seven (7) faculty members applied to the program and three (3) for the second semester (January 15, 2018).
Here are the completed faculty studies in 2017-2018, first semester:
- Prof. Mylene G. Dinglasan and Dr. Carmencita M. Dueñas: Solid Waste Management Practices in Philippine Christian University: Basis for Material Recovery Facility
- Prof. Monica Renee Policarpio: Surface Acting Emotional Labor Predicts Self-Control
- Dr. Nilo Lardizabal: Karuna: The XIVth Dalai Lama’s Philosophy of Compassion and its Contribution to Global Peace
- Dr. Cherrielyn Lampaya-Casco: Absenteeism in Relation to the Academic Performance of Grade 12 Senior High School Students: Basis for Policy Formulation
- Dr. Emerson R. Domingo: Organizational Commitment of Philippine Christian University-Dasmariñas City Faculty Members as Correlate to Job Satisfaction: Basis for Policy Directions