DON’T THINK TWICE… NO MORE SECOND THOUGHTS
Your future is just right at your doorstep..ETEEAP is the answer.
Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP) recognizes, expands and strengthens your work
experience including formal and informal training and determines the equivalent academic
units which eventually awards to an academic degree.
ETEEAP is an alternative system of education which provides
flexible and innovative programs using ONLINE and blended learning
method thru availment of the university’s virtual education programs.
YES!! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE…
For more details, please call or text strong>09176414379 (Globe) or
09989872658(Smart) or (02) 9258959 and look for Dr. Francis Christie C.
Arnado (Program Coordinator)
ETEEAP ASSESMENT PROCEDURES
- APPLICANT submits papers, documents certified by the employer and recognized authorities / organizations.
- Program Coordinator pre-assesses APPLICANT’S qualifications through:
- Documents submitted
- Written test
- If applicant qualifies for the ETEEAP PROGRAM:
- HEI informs ETEEAP secretariat
- APPLICANT proceeds to undertake assessment in:
- Written test / validation oral exams
- Laboratory demo practicum
- Interview / worksite visitation
- PANEL OF EXPERTS assesses and determines extent and level of candidate’s competencies
- APPLICANT satisfies competencies for degree?
- APPLICANT avails of cempetency enhancement services / programs
- Formal Education
- Additional time and experience on the job
- Short Term courses / training
- STEP 6
- HEI submits evaluation results of successful candidates and copy of documents to ETEEAP office / secretariat
- STEP 7
- HEI awards the degree to the successful candidates
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Management (BSBA-Management)
- Marketing (BSBA-Marketing)
- Finance (BSBA-Finance)
- Double Major in Microfinance & Accounting (BSBA-MicroFin & Acctg)