A sustainable External Affairs Office actualizing the values of FAITH, CHARACTER and SERVICE in a continuing involvement in the life of the community and its people, and establishing a culture as an institution of higher learning.
The Office of the External Affairs an academic related office is committed to:
- Promote PCU and its program with its high standard and quality services among its students and the institution it serves;
- Integrate, relevant and responsive service in creating a sustainable community related development programs fitting to the needs of the community;
- Transcends Christian values and spiritual orientation as God’s creation among its clients, stakeholders, future partners, customers and employees.
- Active involvement and commitment of the alumni to the university programs and projects both in professional and academic needs.
- To arm PCU in delivering effective communication and sustaining its positive corporate culture, values and image among its employees and the marketplace.
- To reorganize PCU Alumni to enable them to:
- use their resources to lend support to the community relation activities of the university; and
- participate in the” Continuing Professional Education “ (CPE) program of the university.
- To establish sources of funding for its programs.
- To establish a comprehensive and sustainable community extension program that would continuously utilize human and technical resources of the different units of the university.
- To coordinate and integrate the community extension projects of the different units of the university as its corporate social responsibilities.
- To establish linkages and emphasize on promoting a consistent and coherent corporate identity and image.