To secure the position of Philippine Christian University as a premier teaching and research university in the Philippines and to make it one of the finest universities, Philippine Christian University is guided by the following policies:
- Maintaining the highest national standards of teaching, research and administration;
- Advancing the intellectual, cultural, economic and social welfare of its academic community;
- Working with other national universities to enrich intellectual discourse, educational quality and research activity in the national community;
- Defending the academic freedom of its administrators, faculty, staff and students to engage in rational inquiry and public discourse without fear or favor; and,
- Creating a diverse, harmonious scholarly community committed to equity and merit as the fundamental principles through which administrators, faculty, staff and students are encouraged and assisted to realize their full potential.